Benchtop Marking Machine Deep Marking DOT 200x35N
Industrial marking product by Deep marking DOT PEEN
Dot peen marking station, autonomous, with height regulation, for deep marking. Especially designed for marking small batches and changing productions of pieces with treatment afterward, (blasting, machining, grinding, painting, etc.).
- Very deep mark, more than 0.5 mm, at optimum speed.
- Highly robust, long-lasting and resistant, especially designed for the most demanding industrial settings – heavy duty industry.
- Marking for all kinds of materials and hardnesses, up to 62HRC.
- Versatility in the size of the pieces to be marked, thanks to regulation up to 250 mm in height, so you can mark everything from thin sheets to large pieces, including fastening.
- Machined work surface, guaranteeing precision in marking.
- T-slot to facilitate tool placement.
- Possibility of anchoring the table to a surface for greater stability
200 x 35
We also develop tailor-made solutionsContact us
- Table for placing tools and plate stand.
- Column with height regulation up to 250 mm
- 200 x 35 mm marking area.
- Speed up to 4 characters/second (large characters)
- 6-bar air pressure.
- Hardness of materials to mark up to 62HRC.
- Wide range of characters, from 0.1 mm to complete area.
- Marking alphanumeric codes, logotypes, DATAMATRIXTM, QR codes, etc.
- N34 pneumatic header, special for deep marking, and optional N20 pneumatic header.
- Protection system option.
- 2.5-meter robotics cable, with customisation possibilities.
- Connection with COUTH control unit for integration into production lines (see technical file for more information).
- PC edition software.
|X x Y||Width||Depth||Height||Kg|