Hybrid Marking Machine Standard DOT 90x60P+N
Industrial marking product by Standard Speed DOT PEEN
Hybrid dot peen marking station, autonomous, with height regulation and option to be used portably, with maximum speed. Maximum flexibility in use; station mode for marking small batches and changing productions, portable mode to mark pieces in any area and position. Especially recommended for VIN marking in the automobile industry.
- Maximum flexibility, option to convert the marking station into a portable marking unit.
- Maximum marking speed, for all kinds of materials and hardnesses up to 62HRC.
- Highly robust and long-lasting, thanks to the high quality of its components.
- Versatility in the size of the pieces to be marked, thanks to regulation up to 250 mm in height, so you can mark everything from thin sheets to large pieces, including fastening.
- Machined work surface, guaranteeing precision in marking.
- T-slot to facilitate tool placement.
- Possibility of anchoring the table to a surface for greater stability.
- Portable version:
- Can mark large pieces
- Ergonomic and lightweight, facilitaties access to any position and handling for the operator,
- Built-in supports for proper securing and distance from the marking unit to the piece, thereby guaranteeing quality of the mark.
We also develop tailor-made solutionsContact us
- Table for placing tools and plate stand.
- Column with height regulation up to 250 mm.
- 90 x 60 mm marking area.
- Speed up to 12 characters/second.
- 6-bar air pressure.
- Hardness of materials to mark up to 62HRC.
- Wide range of characters, from 0.1 mm to complete area.
- Marking alphanumeric codes, logotypes, DATAMATRIXTM, QR codes, etc.
- N34 pneumatic header, special for deep marking, and optional N07, N10, N14, N20 pneumatic header.
- Built-in support.
- Optional protection system that is easy to assemble and disassemble.
- 5-meter robotics cable, with customisation possibilities.
- Connection with T2 control unit (see technical file for more information).
- PC edition software.