CONTROL UNIT COUTHsmartbox
Modular Control Unit
Modular control unit, to intregrate with COUTH® dot peen and scribing marking units. HMI User interface, optional, interchangeable and removeable. Available in:
- Keypad 7” colour screen and built-in keypad.
- Touchscreen 10” colour touchscreen.
- Increased power for COUTH® marking units, 15-20%, providing greater marking depth and/or speed, thanks to more advanced electronics
- Autonomous control system, does not require PC for operation.
- Connection available for main communication protocols (Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet/IP, etc.)
- Remote access for technical assistance.
- Reception of diagnostics in PLCs made by the COUTHsmartbox control unit.
- Removeable and interchangeable screen, easy to place.
- Colour user interface, more intuitive.
We also develop tailor-made solutionsContact us
- Adjustable marking speed and depth.
- 11 input signals and 7 output signals that can be programmed for connection with controller.
- Can transfer all kinds of information, instructions and parameters for marking.
- Marking on straight, tilted, arc and mirror lines.
- Marking logotypes and special characters from vectoral archives, DXF, DWG and PLT/HPGL.
- Marking DATAMATRIXTM codes, both square and rectangular, as well as QR codes.
- Possibility of using and creating any font type requested by the client.
- Compression, expansion and spacing between characters, cursive and density of marking can all be adjusted.
- 40-line files and 75-character line.
- Possibility of storing up to 10,000 marking files.
- Provides for operation in PC or controller slave mode.
- Serial connection RS 232, Ethernet built-in, available: Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet/IP.
- Possibility of connection with external keyboard, mouse and USB.
- Option of connecting machines with encoders combined with motors.
- Possibility of connecting with bar code and DATAMATRIXTM readers.
- Pantalla multidioma.
- Possibility of connecting plate feeder, rotary devices, approximators, etc.
- Multi-language screen.
- Power voltage 110/220V; 50/60Hz.
- Option for front panel with standard 19″ rack.
- European CE and UL Standards.