Couth laser PRO
- Created to meet marking needs that require high productivity.
- Designed for integration on production lines.
- Manufactured solely with the highest-quality components to guarantee a long life cycle.
- Premium optics for a top-quality laser beam.
- Software that is adaptable to wide possibilities-needs.
- Laser engraving system, ideal for high yields 24/7.
The high-performance laser
Download product information in PDF
Characteristics COUTHlaser PRO
Table of characteristics
|Power rating||20 W||30 W||50 W||100 W|
|Wavelength||1064 nm||1064 nm||1064 nm||1064 nm|
|Character / Font||Vector, Custom, Windows Fonts, TrueType|
|Communication interface||TCP/IP, Ethernet IP, Profinet|
- Laser system that can be integrated into any production line.
- The software can be set to operate totally autonomously.
- File transfer from PC to the laser system via USB.
- Marking in STAND ALONE mode (no PC required).
- Serial option included in all COUTHlaser PRO power settings.
- Process by means of which the laser beam eliminates material to create a non-superficial mark.
- Provides for light marking (up to 25 microns) and superior marks for moulds, seals, etc.
MOF - Mark on the fly
- Dynamic marking system that can be used while parts are in movement
- The perfect solution to be integrated onto production lines, maximising the system’s power and speed.
- An ideal option for stations with a conveyor belt line since the movement of the object to be marked is superimposed with the laser beam’s movement.
|Beam length||100 mm||160 mm||254 mm||347 mm||420 mm|
|Working distance||87 mm||178,4 mm||287 mm||403,8 mm||500,6 mm|
|Scan angle (max.)||± 28 º||± 28 º||± 25 º||± 29 º||± 29 º|
|Marking area||65×65 mm||110×110 mm||170×170 mm||250×250 mm||280×280 mm|
- RS-232; TCP/IP Ethernet; Profinet.
Applications COUTHlaser PRO
The new COUTHlaser PROlaser line was designed to offer excellent laser marking performance on all kinds of materials. Thus, COUTHlaser PRO engraving machines provide the best results and top quality in marking on any kind of metal, such as stainless steel and aluminium, as well as plastics like polyethylene, PMMA, polycarbonate, ABS, and polyamide, in addition to a wide range of ceramic materials.