Hybrid Marking Machine Superfast DOT 160x17P+N
Industrial marking product by Superfast Speed DOT PEEN
Hybrid dot peen marking station, autonomous, with height regulation and option to be used portably, with maximum speed. Maximum flexibility in use; station mode for marking small batches and changing productions, portable mode to mark pieces in any area and position. Especially recommended for VIN marking in the automobile industry.
- Maximum flexibility, combining a marking station with a portable marking unit.
- Maximum marking speed, for all kinds of materials and hardnesses up to 62HRC.
- Versatility in the size of the pieces to be marked, thanks to regulation up to 250 mm in height, so you can mark everything from thin sheets to large pieces, including fastening.
- Highly robust and long-lasting, thanks to the high quality of its components.
- T-slot, facilitating placement of marking tools.
- Possibility of anchoring the table to a surface for greater stability.
- Can mark large pieces
- Ergonomic and lightweight, it facilitates access to any position and handling for the user.
- Possibility of purchasing the model with window support
160×17 Code: 21L16FNG1
160×25 Code: 21L62FNG1
We also develop tailor-made solutionsContact us
- 160 by 17 mm marking area.
- 160 by 25 mm marking area.
- Speed up to 16 characters/second.
- Hardness of materials to mark up to 62HRC.
- 6-bar air pressure.
- Table for placing tools and plate stand.
- Column with height regulation up to 250 mm.
- Different header types, depending on marking needs: pneumatic (N7SB, N14SB, N20SB) and electric (S2, S6).
- 5-metre robotics wire. Other lengths: 10 and 15 metres.
- Marking alphanumeric codes, logotypes, DATAMATRIXTM, QR codes, etc.
- Connection with COUTHsmartbox for integration into production lines (see technical file for more information).
- PC edition programme:
- COUTHvector, logotype creation.
- COUTHedit, marking file creation.
- COUTHmonitor, machine status monitoring.
- COUTHlink . Library to facilitate connectivity between COUTH smartbox and the production line PLC.