CONTROL UNIT SERVO T2S
The COUTH T2S control unit is the electronic control unit for servo driven scribing machines. The control unit is the most versatile and powerful on the market. Its servo motor technology with encoder position control guarantees top speed with the best reliability.
- Autonomous. Does not require PC to operate.
- Control unit can be interchanged with other COUTH servo scribing marker units.
- Adjustable marking speed.
- Start/Stop button panel built into control + connectable.
- Complies with European CE Standards.
We also develop tailor-made solutionsContact us
- Operation in point-to-point or continuous pneumatic mode.
- Easy to navigate with graphic menus.
- Screens in different languages.
- Possible to connect with bar code readers, DataMatrix code readers..
- Vectorial marking with no loss of resolution at any size.
- Straight, tilted, arc and mirror line marking.
- Serial number marking with adjustments for intervals and repetitions, shifts, hour, date, week, etc.
- Logotype and special character marking.
- Square and rectangular DataMatrix code marking.
- Selection of different font types. Possibility of creating any font type requested by the client.
- Adjustable character compression, character expansion, spacing between characters, italics and mark density.
- Provides for operation in PC or controller slave mode.
- RS 232 serial connection, adaptable to RS 485, Ethernet, Profibus…
- 11 input signals and 7 output signals that can be programmed for connection with controller.
- Possible to connect external keypad.
- Possibility of connecting plate feeder, rotary devices, approximators, etc.
- 40-line files and 75 characters/line.
- Storage for up to 500 files.
- Power voltage 110/220V; 50/60Hz.
- SD memory card compatible with PC for storage and transfer of configuration, files, logotypes, etc.
- SMD technology complies with RoHS standards.